Friday, July 22, 2011

Summertime Pantry Challenge #3




This is so much fun trying to come up with recipes with what I already have or using up what we stocked in the freezer:

*Special K Casserole- freezer meal
*Turkey Lasagna (Finding Joy in My Kitchen)- lasagna noodles and cottage cheese to use, homemade pasta sauce from the pantry,  spinach from the garden, I don't like mushrooms so I won't put them in
*Italian Chicken- freezer meal with fun noodles I got at Costco
*Quebecois Chicken (Hospitality Haven) with potatoes
*Cheesy Beef and Rice Casserole- (Hospitality Haven) made with ground turkey



Snacks:
*Honey-Oat Cookies (from Simple Bites)- I used chocolate chips and raw sunflower seeds and cooked for 10 min.  These will be great to take on our plane trip!
*Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies-  I added chocolate chips
*Dark Chocolate Cherry Dessert- (Finding Joy in my Kitchen) I will use semi-sweet chocolate chips,  my husband just picked a bunch a cherries this week!

*Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie-  got to use up some bananas, milk and yogurt




This will be the last of my Summertime Pantry Challenge posts.  I have WAY too much going on and I can't keep up, but I had fun.

1 comment:

Tiffanee said...

Another delicious and creative week. I am so impressed. Way to go!!!