Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hannah Michelle Weeks- Musician



I had the privilege of being Hannah Michelle Weeks Kindergarten teacher. Even back then she had a natural talent for singing! I was so surprised when one day on Facebook that I found her again and she had made a CD. I was even more excited when I got to see her in concert a few summers ago.  Right now she tours, has made a video and has also worked on a movie set.  She is gorgeous and has a beautiful voice.  On her debut album (Life's a Drama) she writes 4 of the 7 songs.  She plays guitar as well.  Who knew so much talent was in such a sweet package.

Go to her website Hannah Michelle Weeks- Country Artist Singer and Songwriter and listen to her music.  You will fall in love!

You can buy her CD for $12.97 or download album (MP3) for $9.99.

"Like" Hannah's Fan Page on Facebook- Fannah's! The Official Hannah Michelle Weeks Fan Club.  Tell her I sent you and tell her what you think of her songs.  PS.  She made her first album in high school!


Hannah and I- summer 2009

I can't wait to see how Hannah's career will progress.  She has such a strong beginning and I can see her soaring high!  Go, Hannah!  I knew you had something special way back in Kindergarten.  So proud of you!

2 comments:

Annette W. said...

That's quite cool!

Tiffanee said...

Wow!! What a beautiful song! Gonna go check her out! Thanks!!