I really enjoyed this book and liked to read about the humorous side of marriage. I laughed alot and read many stories to my husband. I also loved the quotes sprinkled throughout the book. What I liked most was that even though it was a Christian book, it was very light and inviting. It would make a great gift for any married couple whether Christian or not. The message of having fun in your marriage is really an idea to keep on the forefront with your loved one. Live, love and laugh!
*This book was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this book and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
Win it: I am having a giveaway for this book. Open to US only and giveaway ends Friday, July 9.
To enter: Be sure to click on all the links before filling out the entry form.
1. Mandatory: Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Put my button on your blog and provide the link.
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (top right corner)
4."Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook (link on my blog).
5. Follow on Networked Blogs (link on my blog)
6. Follow me on twitter (@shondaet)
7. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)