The Creme Perfume Company works exclusively with perfumers known throughout the world and local artisans to create the uniquely blended organic oils. All products are chemical free and all natural. The ingredients are made to give your skin the delight of restoration with exotic scents.
After my shower each day I slathered on either the Lavender or Rose body moisturizer and was enchanted by the pleasant scent and also the smooth lotion that made my skin feel silky. I also loved the subtle aroma of the solid fragrances that I applied to my wrists and behind my ears. I enjoyed the sweetness of the solid fragrances and much prefer the "creme" to regular perfume spray. It was easy to apply and comes in a small, unique jar that is environmentally friendly made from Canadian birch.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
Buy it: You can visit Kaponga.com and enjoy the selection of beautiful products. They also offer FREE shipping to the US and Canada.
Win it: I am proud to have a giveaway for 2 of my readers in US and Canada. The winners may choose 1 product from Kaponga.com. Giveaway ends Friday, July 9.
To enter: Be sure to connect to all the links before filling out the form for entry.
1. Mandatory: Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Visit Kopanga.com and tell me which product you would like if you won. (required)
3. Put my button on your blog and provide the link.
4. Subscribe to my blog by email (top right corner)
5."Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook (link on my blog).
6. Follow on Networked Blogs (link on my blog)
7. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)
Please fill out this form to enter the giveaway: