This book spared no detail in language or events. It consisted of a lot of strong dialogue and sometimes it was hard to read because the conversations didn't flow so easily There were also a lot of family members in this story and I couldn't keep all the relationships in order. But what I really noticed about Sylvia's story is the devotion of the family to protect her from who eventually took her life. It was a sad story and I hope that women who read this book can learn the signs for an unsafe relationship and get out and move on.
I received a complimentary copy of (Book Title) as a member of the Dorrance Publishing Book Review Team. Visit dorrancebookstore.com to learn how you can become a member of the Book Review Team.
Win it: I am having a giveaway for this book. Open to US. Giveaway ends Friday, July 2.
Be sure to link to each item you want as a entry before you fill out the form.
1. Mandatory: Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Put my button on your blog and provide the link.
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (top right corner)
4."Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook (link on my blog).
5. Follow on Networked Blogs (link on my blog)
6. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)