This book really opened my eyes to the way a young woman could easily fall into the trap of being so desperate for love or money and become involved in this industry that degrades women. I was completely drawn into Harmony's story and could not put this book down. My heart ached for this young woman as so much of her life was "stripped" of innocence, yet she was given a second chance to turn away from the hurt of this world and share God's love with the same girls she used to be like. I believe every woman needs to read this book because whether abused or not, we are all God's Treasures.
*This book was provided to me free of charge for the purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this book and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
You may enter to win this book. Open to US.Giveaway ends Friday, June 25.
Be sure to link to each item you want as a entry before you fill out the form.
1. Mandatory: Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Put my button on your blog and provide the link.
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (top right corner)
4."Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook (link on my blog).
5. Follow on Networked Blogs (link on my blog)
6. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)
Fill out this easy entry form: Entry for Scars and Stilettos.