Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 101 Award!


Here are the rules:
  1. Copy the award image into a post.
  2. List 10 things that make you happy.
  3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
  4. Put in a link to their blogs.
  5. Notify the award receivers.
  6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.(Alas, I can't remember who gave this to me!)
10 things that make me happy:
1. My Lord Jesus
2. My Husband
3. My son and daughter
4. My extended family
5. Books (reading) and blogging
6. Music (singing, playing piano, radio, CD's)
7. Cooking
8. Bible study
9. Good movies
10. Quiet time

10 bloggers who brighten my day:

1.Hospitality Haven- I love Alison's recipes and down to earth adventure posts.
2.Happy Brown House- I love Sara's family and teaching posts.
3. Live, Learn, Love- I love Annette's preschool ideas and book reviews.
4. Domestic Engineer Extraordinaire- I love Jennifers's recipes.
5. Homemaker Honey- I love Deborah's blog layout and great ideas like praying for our husbands.
6.One Crazy Cookie- I love Tiffanee's recipes.
7. Silly Mama- I love Brooke's beautiful quilt designs.
8.Tami's Kitchen Table Talk- I love being part of Tami's Cookie Carnival.
9.Trinity Rose's Garden- I love Wanda's book reviews and giveaways.
10.Scripted By Shasta- I love reading about Shasta's adventures.

So go ahead and check out some of these blogs!  I love them all!

7 comments:

Tami said...

Thank you so much! I will be sure to pass on the happiness! It's been a long time since I've received a blog award. I'm honored. :)

Tami

Brooke said...

Oh Shonda, So very thankful for this fun award!!! So enjoy seeing you stop by my blog!
If you are interested in doing a review or giveaway again anytime, just let me know!
Have a wonderful day!!

Annette W. said...

Thanks Shonda! I loved your list...and find that much of those make me happy too...well...my husband and my kids...not yours so much. :)

Thank you!

Homemaker Honey said...

Thank you for the blog award!

Trinity Rose said...

Thank you so much for the blog award Shonda. It is very special to me. You are a very sweet person.
Blessings and thanks again.

J-Lee said...

My first blog award! I will be sure to check out the other blogs in your post and will try to share the love in a post very soon!

Tiffanee said...

Thanks so much! I feel so honored. Thanks for making my day!!