Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jessna is 2 months old!

Brother and Sister (My beautiful babies!)


I love my pretty, pretty girl!  Jessna is already 2 months old.  Time has gone so fast.  When Jessna is happy, my heart just melts.  I hope she gets happier as time goes on.  Right now, I feel like she cries more than smiles, but I try to get those rare smiles.  Shrade is such a good big brother.  He is always trying to comfort her and tell her it's ok when she cries.




Making an "o"
Jessna's "Buffo"




You can see she's got quite a personality developing.

What Jessna is doing at 2 months:
*Eating every 3 hours
*Sleep at least a 5 hour stretch at night
*Smiling
*Cooing
*Tracking with her eyes
*Loves her pacifier and swaddling
*Quite fussy when eating

Height: 23.5"
Weight: 10 lb 6.5 oz.

If you want to compare what Shrade looked like and did at 2 months, check this POST.

I love having a baby girl and all the fun clothes I get to dress her in.  Right now she is pretty high maintenance and so all of my energy revolves around her and it's really hard to do fun things with my son, but I try anyway!

5 comments:

Annette W. said...

So cute!!

Jackie S. said...

Adorable kids! Enjoy them!

Jackie said...

She is absolutely adorable! (as is Shrade!)

Tiffanee said...

She is adorable. She will get happier!!

J-ME said...

They are both so beautiful! Loved seeing Jessna's photos.