Monday, July 4, 2011

Healthy Snacks to Go Ebook: Whole Wheat Banana Flax Muffins








  I am so glad to have found Kitchen Stewardship's Healthy Snacks to Go Ebook. Last week I made the Granola Bars.  Well, they are all gone, so next time I will make a double batch.  This week I tried the Whole Wheat Banana Flax Muffins.  I love the very heart healthy ingredients in these muffins.  I also added chocolate chips because anything with banana needs some chocolate. And these are so easy to throw in the backpack as we go out and about for errands and fun kid experiences.  Yes!










So if you want to find some yummy treats to take on the go, check out Healthy Snacks to Go Ebook.

I have several more recipes that I'm going to try, so be on the lookout!  You can get the recipes by downloading the book for only $6.95: Click here to view more details.

Next I'm going to try Power Bars.  These will be great to take with us on our trip to MN later this summer.
Also, next week we are having guests for a few days and I'm going to whip up Katie's Homemade Granola for a yummy breakfast.     





No comments: