Friday, July 15, 2011

Summertime Pantry Challenge Week #2




Here is what we ate this week:

*Breakfast Egg Casserole-  I had some extra sausage that needed to be used up.  This is yummy!  I made the 9x13 pan to last longer.
*Haystacks- similar to Taco salad except with beans
*Burritos- using the beans from Haystacks
*Parsley Parmesan Chicken- one of my favorite freezer meals!
*Fondue- used tomato soup, cheese, Johnny's Seasoning and milk, but had to buy everything else!




Snacks:
*One-Bowl Oatmeal Muffins (from Simple Bites)-  I made two batches of these.  My first batch I put in chocolate chips, chopped pecans and dried cranberries.  My second batch was made with coconut oil instead of butter and I put in coconut and peanut butter chips (from the pantry).  This is a very easy and yummy recipe.  You just have to wait one hour for the oats to soak.
*Yummy Banana Loaf- I added extra nuts and was this ever good!

No comments: