Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's time to exercise!!

Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds Express - 1 Mile Easy Walk/Brisk Walk, 2 Miles

Yep, having a baby, you automatically gain several extra pounds.  Since I'm nursing I'm not going on the RESET program that I usually do because I need the calories to feed my baby, but as soon as I'm done nursing I will do that.  In the meantime I'm starting to walk again.  I use Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds Express - 1 Mile Easy Walk/Brisk Walk, 2 Miles.  I love these walks because they are simple and I can do them in my own home at my own time despite the weather.  I'm starting with just the one mile walk about 4-5 days this week.  Next week I will do the 1 mile walk and also the 2 mile walk at least one of the days.  At the end of the month we will be going to Minnesota for a family reunion.  My sister in law and cousins all like to go walking and I need to be in some sort of shape to do that!  Can't wait.

2 comments:

carol said...

Hey! I didn't have a baby ... but the flab has crept up on me! I'll join you in this challenge! I have Leslie Sansone, too!

God Bless you as you begin your fitness routine!

Beth said...

Shonda, I have used one of her DVD's before, and when I was good about doing it mostly everyday, it really helped! I liked it a lot.