Wednesday, July 20, 2011

5 Favorite Books Week: Day #3 (Vienna Prelude)

Vienna Prelude (Zion Covenant, Book 1)

I'm thoroughly fascinated with European history.  I know it was a tough time for many people and reading about the horrors of WWII are not taken lightly by me, but with a heart that is thankful for the freedom I have.  However, I do enjoy the intrigue and adventure that fiction novels take in bringing this era to life.  Vienna Prelude (Zion Covenant, Book 1) is a much loved book not only for the great historical story, but also for the wonderful love story woven in between.  I actually have the whole series, but this first book is my favorite.  The main characters seem like they are unlikely match, but the romance is page turning!  So pick this book up today and enjoy a thrilling read and don't forget the whole series too.

2 comments:

Beth said...

This is a great book! I never read the rest of the series though, so maybe I should, ha!

J-ME said...

Excellent series as is the one that comes after it that takes place in Jerusalem. Definitely some of my favorite books.