I was really excited to read this story because I am very interested in this era of history. I thought the story plot was very well done, but I was disappointed with the pace of the action. It was only suspenseful toward the last third of the book and somewhat drawn out. Overall, this is one of those books that capture the German occupation and arrests with good description and also brings in an unlikely romance.
*This book was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this book and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
Win it: I am having a giveaway for this book! Open to US only and giveaway ends Wednesday, Sep 29.
(Book cover is different since it is an advance reader copy)
To enter: Be sure to click on all the links before filling out the entry form.
1. Mandatory: Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Put my button on your blog and provide the link.
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (top right corner)
4."Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook (link on my blog).
5. Follow on Networked Blogs (link on my blog)
6. Follow me on twitter (@shondaet)
7. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)