Thursday, September 16, 2010

Heavenly Homemakers Gardening and Preserving Ebook Sale!!

Wouldn't you just love to read all of Laura's secrets to gardening and preserving?  If you are as much a fan of Heavenly Homemakers as I am, you will love this great ebook that is on sale right now until Monday, Sep. 20.

From Laura:
I love gardening and preserving!! In this ebook, I share helpful tips I’ve learned about having a simple, yet successful organic garden. Read about how to plant, what to plant, when to plant, planting potatoes in both a garden and in a container and much more!

Beyond gardening, you’ll read my ideas about making the most of your farmer’s market!
Then comes my favorite part of the ebook: Freezing and canning all the wonderful produce from your garden or farmer’s market!!

This ebook includes instructions on the hot water bath canning method and step by step picture tutorials about:
*Canning Tomato Juice and Sauce
*Canning Tomato Soup
*Canning Applesauce
*Canning Peaches
*Canning Pears
*Freezing Peaches
*Freezing Berries
*Freezing Pumpkin
*Freezing Apples for Pie or Crisp
*Freezing Cherries for Pie or Crisp
*Freezing Corn
*Freezing Green Beans
*Freezing Broccoli
*Digging up and Storing potatoes
*Making Fruit Leather

I wrap up the ebook sharing a few of our favorite recipes using some of these delicious fruits and veggies!
Be inspired to grow and preserve delicious food for your family with Heavenly Homemaker’s Guide to Gardening and Preserving!

WOW!  What an awesome book.  Right now you can get your own Heavenly Homemakers Gardening and Preserving Ebook for just $5.00.  Enter the code: PRESERVE to receive the discount.  This sale is only open until Monday, September 20 at midnight! 

**As an affiliate I receive a small commission from each sale of this book. Thanks and happy shopping!**

1 comment:

Aleksandra Nearing said...

What a cool book! I'd love to try canning, and I never knew you could freeze broccoli. How fun!