I was really drawn to the title of this book because I feel like I have not made God a priority in my life lately. Susie was very real and honest and gave her heart to share why keeping the greatest commandment is what is best for your life. This is a very great book for a new Christian or anyone who wants to know how to love God with all their heart.
*This book was provided to me free of charge by Pump Up Your Book for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this book and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
Win it: I am having a giveaway for this book. Open to US only and giveaway ends Friday, October 1.
To enter: Be sure to click on all the links before filling out the entry form.
1. Mandatory: Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Put my button on your blog and provide the link.
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (top right corner)
4."Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook (link on my blog).
5. Follow on Networked Blogs (link on my blog)
6. Follow me on twitter (@shondaet)
7. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)