Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Praying for Your Husband Day 1

I am going to start a series on praying for your husband this month. I got this from a post on Passionate Homemaking and she got it from someone else so I don't know who the author is.  But I think praying for our husbands is important so check in everyday and making praying for your husband a priority this month.  You can subscribe by email to get the daily posts if that is helpful.  I also encourage you to look up the Scriptures that are attached to each prayer.

Day 1
Pray that your husband will grow spiritually and consider his accountability before the Lord.  Pray that he will guard his heart by developing spiritual disciplines- Bible reading and study, prayer, meditation, scripture memorization, etc. (2 Peter 3:18; Proverbs 4:23)

1 comment:

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I am a new follower from the Product Review Place, Hope you can stop by and check out both of my blogs.

http://shining2save.com
http://mommyslittledinos.blogspot.com

Have a great day!
Kari