Friday, September 10, 2010

Pear Tree Greetings Pen to Paper Challenge #4

So this is the last and final week of the Pen to Paper Challenge.  I have to say that I have enjoyed writing a handwritten note rather than typing up something fast on the computer, but I also am a little disappointed that I didn't get any response back from any of the note cards that I sent so far.  I guess I'm used to quick replies on email.  However, that will not stop me from continuing to write personal notes, especially using Pear Tree Greetings fabulous stationary!  I actually just made a purchase and I'm so excited to get my new cards in the mail soon.  I'll post pictures when I receive them. You can find personalized stationery for all occasions at Pear Tree Greetings.

Well, for this last note, I chose a friend who I normally correspond with via computer.  She is one on my blog buddies and I met her through a blog hop on Gratituesday through Heavenly Homemakers.  I love meeting kindred spirits.  We read each others' blogs, we are facebook friends and we also share prayer requests.  I feel so privileged to meet this "virtual" friend.  She is near and dear to my heart.  She is always so encouraging to me.  I actually won a book from her blog and she wrote me this precious note and I have kept it as a bookmark.  So, I'm excited to write her a note too.


No comments: