Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Non-Mayhem: Cleaned behind the couch

I'm actually a little embarrassed to show these pictures, but I've been dumping stuff behind the couch for more than 2 years.  I clean it out sometimes, but it's been really accumulating with review products, books, lots of stuff for Shrade school and just little stuff.  I cringe every time I look at it. 
BEFORE

Ugh, I just had to clean it up.  I am so tired of being messy so I took about an hour one day last week and pulled everything out and recycled a bunch and organized things into boxes the way I can find things easier and here is the end result.  It's really not that much neater, but to me it's a HUGE improvement!!

AFTER
 Ok, now I can rest...until I find another "hot" spot to clean.
Do you have a place that you need to clean?  Tell me about it. I can sympathize!!

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

It looks GREAT! I drag my feet along all the time, but now that I've been posting about decluttering it's been much easier to focus on the little stuff. :) Keep up the good work!
Lisa
PS - I debated if I should post pics...makes it much better so maybe I will. :)