Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Women in the Word Wednesday: James 5


Oh, this was the last week of studying the book of James using the SOAP method.  I loved it and love looking back over my notes and seeing what God has spoken to me.

Thoughts from James 5:
*Live for God's riches, not the world's
*Use my time wisely for God's glory
*May my words be truthful and real
*I need to praise God as well as pray for things I need
*Pray with earnest expectation like Elijah

That's all for now!  I'm looking forward to the next Good Morning Girls session and what surprises God has in store to teach me.  If you have not joined, do so.  I'm in a group and there are groups all over the world that come together and encourage each other with God's Word.

1 comment:

Erin Branscom said...

hi, I saw you were a winner in The first comes love giveaway:http://firstcomeslovereviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/winners.html

Please send your address to erin.branscom@gmail.com so I can get a sample of the basic H2 out to you! :) Thanks!