Friday, April 8, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing with The Organizing Junkie #14 & Project Simply Week #5










I'm at it again!  This week I'm combining my projects since with 52 Weeks I get to pick my project and also this week with Project Simplify I could pick my project.  So I've been dumping everything in the baby's room since we've moved things around so much with dismantling the guest room and moving our son in there.  But the time is drawing close and I want that baby room all set up!
BEFORE!

AFTER!
Now, I just have to get all the baby clothes in.  I also have the closet to clean, but that's for another week!

On another note, if you have been doing the 52 Weeks of organizing, have you noticed that as you walk around your house there is SO much less clutter?  I sure notice and it makes me feel so peaceful.  I'm also quick to clean up and this makes me feel good on the outside and inside.  That way I can focus more on my family and less on the stuff!  Good feeling!

I'm hooked up with The Organizing Junkie and Simple Mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks great!

Anonymous said...

The after looks great! :-)

Tonya said...

Oh wow awesome job it's really nice. It's always a job organizing, but it feels so good afterwards.

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Good job! Yes, I love the cleaner look myself. I'm keeping it that way!

Martha said...

Excellent job! Thanks for stopping by. I'm a new follower :-)