Thursday, April 14, 2011

Recipe of the Week: Crockpot Chicken

So I have to apologize that I didn't take any pictures of this.  I had a rough evening the day I made this so just take my word for it: Yummy!

Grease crockpot.
Cut up 1/2-1 onion (depending on how much you like) and lay on bottom of crockpot.
Slice up 6 medium red potatoes and lay on top of onions.
Sprinkle salt and pepper and seasoning (I used summer savory).
Put green beans on top this.
Place 4 chicken breasts on top of potatoes (boneless or bone in). Also my chicken was frozen.
Combine one can cream of mushroom soup with one can of milk and pour on top.
Sprinkle with garlic powder and more summer savory.

Cook in crockpot at least 4 hours (be sure chicken is cooked and potatoes are soft).

That's it!  Easy peasy!

3 comments:

Annette W. said...

This sounds good!!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll try that for dinner tomorrow!

Hallee the Homemaker said...

What is "summer savory"?