Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shutterfly Spring Promotion



I have been waiting for Spring to actually appear here in my area.  It's the season of new beginnings, planting and enjoying the warm days of pleasant bike rides and walks before the heat of summer sets in!  This Spring is exceptionally special to our family because we are welcoming baby number two in about a week!  I'm so happy to be a mother again and hold my newborn especially on Mother's Day!  I'll probably get my Mother's Day cards out a little later this year since I would want to include our new baby, but Shutterfly has some great products that will help me in creating the perfect Mother's Day gifts for the special women in my life.  There is nothing more precious to a grandma that receiving cards with their grandchildren on them.





And what grandma wouldn't love to carry around a keepsake with a precious grandchild picture on it.  There are so many unique and special gifts for mom that you can choose to bless the wonderful mother in your life!


And of course, after I have my baby, I'll want to thank all my friends who have blessed me so much with their gifts to me with a thank you card featuring my new baby.



So take time to celebrate Spring with Mother's Day, thank you notes, announcements for babies and graduation from Shutterfly's vast collection of unique and lovely products.

And by the way, if you have a blog,  sign up for a chance to receive 50 free cards from Shutterfly.

No comments: