Thursday, November 10, 2011

Secure Daughters, Confident Sons by Glenn T. Stanton Book Review


Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How Parents Guide Their Children into Authentic Masculinity and Femininity by Glenn Stanton is a book that addresses how parents can raise their boys to be masculine and girls to be feminine.  In this book male and female are clearly defined and celebrated as unique creations of God to be shaped and molded.  Glenn starts with a clear vision of authentic manhood and womanhood and how to help children to get there.  He explores all the qualities that make a good man or woman and what boys and girls need most.  What was most interesting to me was the discussion of the way mothers and fathers parent differently because of gender differences designed by God, but how essential each parent is to the raising of each individual child.

This book gave me some clear direction on how I want to raise my children.  God gifted me with a boy and girl and I want them to grow up to know and follow God.  This book focused on how the differences of each male and female should be foundational to guiding children in the path of life God has for them.

Please kindly rank my review!  Thanks, Shonda :)
(Your email is used to identify spam and will not be used for commercial purposes)


*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this book and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*

No comments: