Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Book of Dreams by Davis Bunn Book Review


Dr. Elena Burroughs is a psychologist who been able to interpret dreams in Book of Dreams: A Novel by Davis Bunn.  Elena accepts a new client whose husband is a high political figure.  Elena then gets caught up in a web of evil forces that only the Book of Dreams from God can protect her from.  She brings together a group of individuals left unsettled by situations beyond their control and leads them in prayer to discover where they should go next.  They move from one problem to another until the forces of evil are found and stopped.

I honestly felt this book was a puzzle and I could never figure out what was going on and why.  I could not follow the political aspect and I felt the characters were randomly shuffled together.  I'm sure there was a very significant purpose and plot, but the action never really climaxed for me and I was left waiting for the light to come on.

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this book and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*



No comments: