Friday, September 30, 2011

Courageous Movie Tonight!

banner


Tonight I'm going to see Courageous. It's another great movie by the Kendrick brothers. My first taste was Facing the Giants. Then on TV my husband and I came across Flywheel (Director's Cut) and then there was Fireproof. These films portray godly values and fallen man. We can never hope to attain what God has for us until we admit our sins. This is something I am learning in my 1 John Good Morning Girls Bible study. Anyway, I can't wait to see this new movie and go on a date with my husband! I hope to give you a review sometime next week. Have a great weekend!

By the way, have YOU seen any of the other movies?  What did you think?

1 comment:

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

I've seen "Fireproof" and I thought the message and moral was excellent. The acting was a tad cheesy at times, though. I hope you enjoyed your date night out!!