Thursday, October 29, 2015

Ageless Woman Detox Lite Adventure Day 4

I have really enjoyed this detox program.  In fact, I don't feel deprived at all.  There are so many choices that I want to eat everything today!  Just kidding!  Well, this program definitely is something I will repeat in the future.  I also have lost a few pounds as well.  But I am still curious if I will have any reactions to foods.  I have an inkling, but I will wait for re-entry.


So what is re-entry?  Robyn Thomson (one of the authors of the Ageless Woman Detox Lite Adventure program) has a 27 day re-entry food plan.  She goes into detail in the program guide.  She basically gives you 3 days to introduce each of the nine foods.  She explains common symptoms and gives some recommended products.  She also says why these food are considered allergy foods. 

I found this section to be full of great information and I'm looking forward to using it.


Check out my video HERE: https://youtu.be/EK_F9_Bn1gk

Today I had: Jolly Grain Free English muffin (pictured above), hard boiled egg, chocolate banana shake, creamy chicken spaghetti squash, berry berry good cake, apple slices and sweet potato hash.

And guess what?  I have also lost a few pounds since I started!

*I am NOT an affiliate for this program.  I just want to share my journey with you.*

No comments: