Monday, October 26, 2015

Ageless Woman Detox Lite Adventure Day 1



As you know I am doing a detox program called Ageless Woman Detox Lite Adventure to jumpstart my metabolism for weightloss.  I think I have been really confused how weightloss can happen for my body.  I thought if I just start exercising and eating salads everyday I would lose weight.  But I don't want to eat salads all the time.  I tried something like that and it didn't stick.

So, I started my program today and it was actually very fun!  I am a foodie and there are definitely some yummy recipes in this program.  For me, if you just say, be sure to eat protein, some fruits and vegetables, I would knock that program flat in the face.  I need specifics and recipes!  Thankfully, Danna and Robyn (the authors), have provided recipes and so much more.

Before I started I did some preparation work like making broth and cooking up some muffins and pancakes.  Yes, you can eat real food (grain free and sugar free!).  There are actually so many good choices, that I'm trying to fit them all in my menu plan for the week. 

Today for breakfast I had eggs with avocado and a 1/2 of banana mug cake.  For lunch I had 2 salmon patties, a zucchini pancake, an apple and 1/2 banana mug cake.  For dinner I had the most delicious meal ever- creamy chicken spaghetti squash.  And for snacks I had a berry smoothie and a chocolate macaroon.  So I had lots of veggies, fruits and few sweet treats.  Along with that I drank a LOT of water and took my detox drink (recipe in the program guide) and had my nighttime drinks to promote digestion. 

I was very conscious of what I ate and it was all very good and satisfying.  I didn't seem to have any cravings today.

Here's a short video of my thoughts about day 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps7RY7aX21A



Blessings, Shonda

*I am NOT an affiliate for this product.  I just wanted to share my journey with you.*

No comments: