Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Women in the Word Wednesday: James 3


I can't believe I'm in my 8th week of this James study!  I love the Good Morning Girls program.  It keeps me so focused on God's word everyday!

Here are some of the main points that I want to transform my life:
*I need to be very aware of how my small tongue controls me.
*I need to tame my tongue BEFORE I get out of bed in the morning.
*Praise should always be coming from my tongue.
*My actions need to come from a humble heart.
*I need to evaluate what kind of wisdom I am seeking in my life.
*Memorize James 3:17
*I need to cultivate peace in my life.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Great reminders. I am enjoying the James study as well. Visiting from GMG :)

Adventures in Abundance said...

Hello, this is a great study isn't it? So much to learn and work on. Dear Lord, I pray that you will help us to become the women you would have us to be. Help us to shun the world and cling to you! Amen
Have a great day!