Friday, March 11, 2011

Booking It: March 2011



I thought I wouldn't be reading as many books as I did last year and yet, I still crave reading.  I guess I always need a book.  It gives me something to look forward to in my down times.

Here are the great reads from last month:
Life, In Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope After a Fatal Choice30-Day Marriage Makeover: How to get closer, communicate better, and experience more passion in your relationship by next monthThe Life Ready Woman: Thriving in a Do-It-All WorldBeside Still Waters: A Novel

I also have been reading through the New Testament and I'm up to Mark 7.  Last year I read through the Old Testament, but I decided to take a slower pace this year.  I'm also doing several Bible studies that I'll be sharing about too.

Of these 4 books I recommend: (MUST READ list)
*Life, In Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope After a Fatal Choice by Kristen Jane Anderson
*The Life Ready Woman: Thriving in a Do-It-All World by Shaunti Feldhahn and Robert Lewis



I'm hooked up with LIFE AS MOM!

2 comments:

FishMama said...

Looks like a great list. You're the second in the group to be reading Life in Spite of Me. I'll have to check it out.

Nikki said...

Those look like great books that you've read. I'm taking a slower pace reading through the Bible this year, too.

Thanks for dropping by my blog!