Friday, March 25, 2011

Project Simplify Week #3




I like having someone give me a project and a deadline even though I've been pretty good about disciplining myself. But to have to get something done in a week and also post pictures, that's motivating.

This week's project is cleaning kid's toys and clothes. I'm in the midst of setting up my son in his new room so this was perfect. I dumped all his toys/books in his new room, but didn't take time to organize them. I also am moving all his clothes into the room as well.

BEFORE

AFTER
PS. Here's a picture of my sweet little guy!  We transitioned him to his new room/new bed and he has done great!


I'm hooked up with Simple Mom.

1 comment:

Raising Z and Lil C said...

IT looks great and he is sooo cute :)

I hope the sleeping in the new bed/room goes well!