Friday, March 4, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing with The Organizing Junkie #9


Theme: What is your good enough?


Shelf redo project:
Before- Usana stuff/ moved to another location

Remember this mess!  Teaching stuff...



After- Teaching shelf (will be a work in progress)


Questions to ponder this week:
1.  Do you know what your “good enough” is?
     I know what I want my home to look like and I'm taking one step at a time.  Good enough for me is keeping the kitchen clean, making meals and cleaning one area about 15 min a day.  I wish I could do a whole lot more, but I just can't right now.  I'm a mom with a 2 year old and pregnant.  I do what I can and that's good enough!

2.  What did you organize this week?
     This week I moved all my teaching stuff from behind the living room couch and put everything upstairs on a shelf all neat and organized.  I love it!

3.  Are there areas you are struggling with in this challenge?
     I'm only one week behind in my 52 tasks.    I do need to make the commitment for 15 minutes of daily work on the one area for the week.  That's what I will work on this week.

I'm hooked up with Laura, The Organizing Junkie!

No comments: