I have worked so hard to clean and scrub my trash can, my sinks and my toilet. But what a I really wanted was more! Have you heard of probiotics? These natural household cleaning products from Natural House work not only on the surfaces, but also behind the scenes! These natural household cleaning products are revolutionary because they bring a new method of cleaning to the dirtiest places of our homes. There are two products that work using water: Sinky and Flushy.
I absolutely loved the foaming agents of Sinky and Flushy! The smell was terrific- a citrus scent! But more than that they even break down and digest fats, oil, grease and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes drain lines or septic tank run smoothly. These natural household cleaning products are eco-friendly and naturally drive out and digest odors at their source. They are non-toxic and biodegradeable. I was very impressed with the little pouch that I dropped into the toilet. It was fun to watch the plastic dissolve and the product start to foam into a beautiful blue until it bubbled over the entire surface of the water in a matter of seconds!
- Our cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
Check out this two minute video (also an entry for the giveaway!)
You can purchase Trashy, Sinky and Flushy at Amazon or through Natural House Products.
Find Natural House at Facebook and Twitter.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
Win it: I am giving away a month supply of Trashy, Sinky and Flushy to one lucky reader! Open to US ONLY! Giveaway ends Sunday, October 23.
To enter: Please click on all the links before filling out the form.
1. Leave a comment about why you would want to use these products. (required)
2. Be a follower on my blog
3. "Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook
4. Visit Natural House and tell me one thing you learned.
5. "Like" Natural House on Facebook
6. Follow Natural House on Twitter
7. Watch the two minute video
8. Post about this giveaway on another site (blog, facebook, twitter, etc.)