Sunday, October 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday




Well, I hurt my back last week and things got a little topsy turvy with my menu plan so I had to switch some things around.  I actually made breakfast burritos one night which wasn't even on the plan and my husband brought home pizza.  I'm ok with the bumps, but glad I have menu plan.  I'm also learning to think ahead and get some of the prep done the day before.

Monday- Honey Garlic Chicken (crockpot)
Tuesday- Canned soup from our cupboard
Wednesday- Nachos or Taco Salad
Thursday- Chili dogs
Friday- Parmesan Chicken
Saturday- leftovers
Sunday-omelets

Breakfast foods for the freezer:
*Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal (with chocolate chips)
*Banana Peanut Butter Muffins
*Sweet Potato Pancakes
*Cinnamon Zucchini Waffles
*Pear Muffins

Lunches:
*Rice cooker Macaroni and Cheese

Snacks and Desserts:
*No Bake Energy Bites
*Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars
*Peanut Butter Brownie Cups

Guess I better start cooking!
I am having so much fun looking for yummy recipes.  How about you?

No comments: