Thursday, August 26, 2010

Recipe of the Week: Thai Peanut Noodles

Several months ago I found this recipe for Thai Peanut Noodles on my friend Alison's Hospitality Haven site.  My husband absolutely loves Thai food and since he is a much better cook than I am, I decided to try this and now it's one his favorite meals that I make!  Thanks, Alison!

Thai Noodles:
1/2 cup. chicken broth
3 tbsp. peanut butter
1 tsp. chili powder
1 1/2 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp. ginger
2-3 cloves of garlic minced
noodles
chopped green onions
cilantro
peanuts

Cook noodles in salted water.  Combine chicken broth, peanut butter, chili sauce, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger and garlic in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.  Stir until it’s smooth, and then remove from heat.  Toss the noodles with the sauce, top with sauteed veggies (I used carrots and broccoli etc.) and then sprinkle with green onions, cilantro and peanuts.  Serve!

This also tastes good with Becca's Ginger Peanut Chicken.



4 comments:

KLS said...

Sounds delicious! Can't wait to try it!

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

I'm glad you still like it!! We have that on our menu this week as well. :)

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I love Thai food. This looks really tasty and I have everything in the house to make it. Thanks for the recipe.

Candace said...

This is going to be dinner for my house tonight!

Thanks!
Candace