Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pear Tree Greetings Pen to Paper Challenge #1

Before email I used to write long, informative letters to my family and friends.  Over time, I've evolved to quick email messages and even simpler Facebook comments.

I recently was offered the chance to participate in a Pen to Paper Challenge for the next four weeks as part of the Pearista program through Pear Tree Greetings. As a Pearista, I value the power of connecting through stationary.   I was given some cute cards to send to my friends and also an extra card for them to continue the pen to paper challenge.

To me, writing a handwritten note seems so much more intimate than a typed message.  At first, much to my chagrin, I didn't know what I could write.  But I just put my pen to the paper and let my heartfelt words flow.

When was the last time you sent a personal note to a family member or a friend?  Could someone use your cheer today?  I would like to encourage you to think about who you could bless today with a handwritten note.

If you need inspiration with some cute cards, check out the selection at Pear Tree Greetings!  You are sure to find cards that will brighten someone's day.

Blessings, Shonda

PS. Pear Tree Greetings is picking one Pearista each week to get $50 credit toward Christmas cards!

No comments: