Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Live to Tell Book Review

Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner is a suspenseful novel that brings three unlikely women together.  Danielle's family was murdered when she was a young girl and Danielle's therapy is her employment in a pediatric psych ward.  Detective D.D. Warren is a tough detective investigating some recent murders involving whole families.  Victoria is a mother of a son who needs professional help as he is intent on hurting himself and others.  All three women become linked together which starts a spiral of events leading to the ultimate showdown of revenge.

This novel was very captivating and had me on the edge of my seat.  I was always wondering who would be the next victim and how each of these women were connected.  The story is told from the perspectives of Danielle, D.D. and Victoria.  Each one adds certain elements to create a very dramatic and unsettling story line.  Who is behind the murders and why?  It's a question that you must read to find the answer.  Once you pick up this book, you will not be able to put it down.

*This book was provided to me free of charge by Pump Up Your Book for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this book and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
 

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for hosting Lisa today. I'm glad you enjoyed her book. I wanted to read almost every one of my clients' books this month. I guess those 70 others waiting for me wouldn't have liked that. :)

Thanks again for the great review.

Cheryl