Thursday, July 5, 2012

He Loves Me DVD by Cindy Bultema

Several months ago I asked my readers to tell me about their blogs and I found Cindy Bultema's blog- She Sparkles.  I was immediately drawn to her gorgeous smile and thought that this woman has something awesome to share.  I read her testimony and cried!  It was heartbreaking, yet encouraging.  I was so excited when Cindy was going to film her testimony with Day of Discovery.  She gave away some free DVD's during the promotion and I received one.  I want to tell you that you NEED to watch this DVD.  Cindy has an amazing and powerful story to tell.  And you will love how she *sparkles* when she talks about God!

If you want to order the DVD contact Cindy at cindy.bultema@gmail.com.  DVD's are $10 + $3 S&H.

You can see the whole story at Day of Discovery- 26 minutes.

No comments: