Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Booking It 2010 (April)

In March I read:
*Honor's Price by Kristen Heitzmann
*Honor's Quest by Kristen Heitzmann
*A Woman's Heart Bible study by Beth Moore
*No More Headaches by Juli Slattery (I made a Marriage Monday post featuring this author)
*Reading through the Bible- I just finished 1 Samuel.

Still reading and reading for April:
*So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore (going to the simulcast on April 24!)
*Honor's Disguise by Kristen Heitzmann
*Bringing Up Boys by James Dobson
*Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood by Jim and Charles Fay (I will be sharing what I learned on my new blog for moms: Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow)
*Every Woman's Marriage by Greg and Shannon Ethridge
*Walk Like You Have Somewhere to Go by Lucille O'Neal (my first Booksneeze book to read and review for FREE!)
*A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George (Bible study with my friend)
*True Colors by Kristin Hannah

PS. Check out more Booking It posts from Life As Mom.

3 comments:

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

Sounds like an awesome list! I just finished two books that I had on the go today. I'm starting up another one tonight!

Sassy@SavingSAHMsanity said...

Hi, found your blog from the UBP. I'm doing the bookin it challenge this year too. I like you list.

Unknown said...

LOVED that set of books by Kristen Heintzman!! Thatnks for sharing your books! I'm going to look for the "No More Headaches" one :-)