Thursday, March 29, 2012

Motherhood- Studies to Pursue



Recently I just finished reading the series for moms by Joy Forney at Grace Full Mama called Cultivating a Heart for Motherhood. I was truly challenged to be a different mother!  I urge you to check it out!




Last summer I did a study with Good Morning Girls on Sally Clarkson's book The Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our Children.  It was a an excellent resource to change my course in how I teach my children. This study includes videos from Sally.  I felt like she was right in the room being my mom mentor!  Check it out!



And now, I have discovered MomHeart Online by Sally Clarkson and today she made an announcement that she will be doing a study on The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart for Eternity. I just purchased this book with a gift certificate and haven't had a chance to read it, but now I will and enjoy the community of other moms too!  The details will be announced next Thursday on MomHeart Online.

You will just love Sally's genuine heart.



I hope you check out some of these ideas. You will be blessed by the wisdom and also in the process learn about being a better mom!  I don't want to waste one minute of impacting my child's life for Christ.

How about you?  Do any of these studies look good to you?  What one do you want to do?  :)

No comments: