Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jessna is 10 months old!

Hello, friends!
Jessna is 10 months old and this month has had some good milestones:
*started sleeping unswaddled
*rolling over
*cut first tooth Feb 29, 2012
*can hold her own bottle (sometimes)
*rocking on hands and knees on the floor- so close to crawling!
*feeding herself a cracker and bits of tiny pancakes
*moved up the next size in clothes
*she loves splashing in the bathtub
*clapping her hands- too cute!
*can say mama (see video at the end of this post)

I can hold my own bottle!

Shrade is my best friend!



Jessna/Shrade love!

Mmm, yummy dried pear.

I'm a very messy eater.
Jessna is becoming less fussy, but now that she's teething some fussiness might still happen.  I just can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast.  I'm so excited to see her develop and I love watching her interact with Shrade.  I'm starting to develop a better routine with her and read to her as often as I did with Shrade.  Having two kids has been an adventure, but one I wouldn't trade for the world.  I praise God everyday for my precious blessings!

Jessna says mama- click here if you are unable to see video


See Shrade at 10 months!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Jessna seems so good natured on your site, food face and all! LOL
Thanks for sharing.

Linda

Patty said...

How cute. Enjoy your little blessings.

BethElderton said...

Beautiful! I get tickled every time you post pics.

Jackie said...

She's such a doll..I love the video.

rubynreba said...

Who could resist that rosy cheeked smiling doll??? She is a real treasure and I'm so happy for you that you have her to love (also happy for her that she has you loving her).

Susan Case said...

So precious - what a beautiful blessed family and life you have - and you know it which is even better. Have a wonderful day.