How do you support a healthy and green lifestyle? One way is by packing lunches. Have you heard of Easy Lunchboxes? Well, hold on tight and you will see why this is a great way to help you create a fun way to make lunches healthy and nutritious as well as eco-friendly!
Last summer I did a review of the Easy Lunchboxes system. I was given 4 containers with lids and a cooler bag. I have been using these containers since for every meal my son eats. Here are a few meal examples:
Easy Lunch Boxes.
As you can see each container is compartmentalized for easy separation of food.
*And very affordable: 4 containers = $13.95, 1 cooler bag = $7.95.
So, what's stopping you from using the Easy Lunch Box System?
WIN: 50% off coupon from Easy Lunchboxes. Giveaway ends Sunday, Feb 27. Open to US/CAN.
Be sure to click on all the links before filling out the form.
1. Be a follower of this blog (required)
2. Answer this question from the video: What dessert did Barry Williams put in his Easy Lunchbox? (required)
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (link on blog)
4. "Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook (link on blog)
5. "Like" Easy Lunchboxes.com on Facebook
6. Visit Easy Lunch Boxes - The Best LunchBoxes and tell me one thing you learned/liked.