Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Non-mayhem: Control Journals


So is your sink shiny? :-)

Control Journals sound like somebody is trying to control you. Not true. It's just a journal that you create to keep your CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) in order. I made one that I'm still revising. Basically I put in some cleaning routines, bills that need to be paid, and other mail that I need to keep and not yet file. You can read more about creating your own control journal on Flylady's website. She has so many great ideas. Choose what works for you and stick with it.

What other organizing tips do you have?

Next week: Baby steps (let's start at the beginning).

1 comment:

Chic Crafty Chick said...

Sounds like a great idea. I've heard from a lot of people that they like the Fly Lady's system.