Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Booking It in 2010 (January)

I love to read and I saw this on one of my favorite sites and so I thought I would participate. You might want to check out Fish Mama's ideas for booking it so you can join too. I'm excited to see what others are reading as well.

So far my goals this month are:
*Start reading through the Bible each day using my InTouch magazine reading guide (FREE)
*Finish the series of Amish fiction (Sisters of Holmes County) by Wanda Brunstetter
*I have read this before, but going through it again and want to finish this month- Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
*I am also doing a Beth Moore Bible study starting this month- A Woman's Heart

I think I can accomplish that this month.

What about you? Do you have any good books that you are reading? I always love good recommendations. I have some too!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Those are some great goals. Good luck!

FishMama said...

I wanted to thank you for participating in Booking It! I fell off the wagon in commenting awhile back. So thank you for sharing what you're doing!