Tuesday, May 6, 2014

It Just Can't Be, Jessna is 3!!

Today my little girl turns 3!  I can't believe it.  I barely made it through year one with all the crying, then year two was all about moving and this year was all about moving and talking.  Oh, my!  Jessna is sure one of a kind.  I don't think I have ever met any child quite like her and I know lots of kids since I was a teacher for 12 years.  She has me running in all directions daily, but her cute smile usually brings me back to center.  Here are a few pictures of our year.












My dear Jessna,

When you came into my life I never dreamed you would be such a busy girl with a funny personality and so independent for one so young.  This year you proved to me that you are a girl of action.  You dance, jump, climb, bounce, tumble and do it over and over again every single day!! You also sing and try to play the piano.   In the fall, you began taking off your diaper and making a mess in your bed and other places.  I reluctantly started potty training you.  And then you started climbing in and OUT of your crib.  So in about a month's time you had a new bed and no diapers (only during the day).  And on top of that you stopped napping (only on occasion).  You could take off your clothes and put them on all by yourself!  And you often said, "I can do it myself!"  You asked "why and what" a lot and you got into everything!  You found things I didn't even know I owned.  But most of all you wanted snuggles, "Please snug me."  You made the silliest faces for sad, glad, sleepy, scared and surprised.  But what I loved most is that you became best friends with your brother.  Every single day you get up and play all day with your brother.  There is no other way I would have you, little girl!  You are my precious daughter full of love, laughter and wiggles.  We love you to pieces...to the moon and back.  I pray you will stand strong for Jesus some day and use all your energy to glorify Him.  Love, your mama

1 comment:

Jackie said...

She is precious! I love the last two photos!