Friday, May 27, 2011

Sampler Village- great new find!



OK, I have a confession...I have found a new obsession!  I absolutely love samples and love Etsy and other sites that offer great products for women.  Well, I happened to be roaming the internet and found Sampler Village.  Traci searches high and low to find the best products to put in her monthly sample boxes.  I was so excited to receive my first box packed with 23 samples.  I have been using several products and I'm so in love!  Tonight I took a soak in the tub with a delightful bath fizzie.  Today I wore a pair of cute earrings and I put on the best lip balm ever!  Here is a picture of what I received:



Here is a list of what I received:
Seeds
Candle Tarts
Soap
Bath products
Lotion
Lip balm
Face Scrubbie
Hair clips
Gift tags
Cards
Facial soap
Moisturizer
Cell phone accessory
Cupcake topper

Sampler Village is a gathering of crafters and artisans (villagers) who send in samples to be in the Sampler Village sample boxes. This is a great form of advertising since it gets actual product out to potential buyers who get a little "tease" of your products. This is a great way to get your products and shop noticed. We get the boxes out to potential buyers that otherwise may have not known about your shop. Our goal at Sampler Village is to provide our "villagers" with a great advertising venue.

I am so excited to get more of these fun boxes.

Find Sampler Village:
Facebook
Blog
Website

No comments: