Sunday, May 29, 2011

God's Nuggets: David...Seeking a Heart Like His Week #7

David: Seeking a Heart Like His

Yay!  I was able to make to Bible study this week and Jessna slept the whole time so I could enjoy myself.  I did get there a little late, but I think it was worth it since I fed her right before we left. 

This lesson was about David's sin concerning Bathsheba.

Here's what I learned this week:
*I need to safeguard myself from isolation which can possibly lead to sin.
*When I am tempted, I pray for the Holy Spirit to convict me and that I would confess and repent.
*I cannot live my life with God with an unrepentant heart.
*Sometimes the lowest points in my relationship with God can bring me close to him.
*God wants me to confess my sin so I can have restored fellowship.

No comments: