Monday, November 15, 2010

CSN Stores Review!

Recently I was able to review 3 great toys from CSN stores:









This was a fun learning toy for my almost 2 year old son.  It comes with 5 different colored pegs attached to a long rectangle board.  On each of the pegs is a shape that is the same color as the peg in ascending order starting with 1-5.  Each peg has a different shape.  It is so fun for my son to empty off the peg board and quickly put the shapes back on with the right colors.  There are also several great learning extension activities listed on the back.




This tote especially designed for toddlers is a great learning tool for on the go!  This package comes with 7 colored pegs,  two peg boards, 4 shape puzzles, 3 animal puzzles and and one large geometric shape puzzle all in a carrying case.  My son was completely taken with the pegs and he loves to stack them and build towers.  All pieces except the pegs are foam and are easily adapted to punching in and out of the puzzle holes.  This tote features many primary colors and is very good to bring along in the car or to quickly pack up and take to a neighbors house if you are invited over for dinner!



This is probably my son's favorite.  This set features 26 letters of the alphabet in wonderful pastel colors that interlock.  Each letter also can be punched out and serves as a puzzle.  It is amazing what my son has learned from these tiles.  He is not even 2 years old and he is recognizing letters.  Of course, his favorite thing to do is to make the letters into a "train."  All aboard for learning letters!  We have even used this set to spell words.  We are going to enjoy this toy for a long time!

I really like the quality of the toys and other products that are available at CSN stores.  I am highly recommend checking out the variety of products that are reasonably priced.  Happy shopping at CSN stores!

*These products were provided to me free of charge by CSN stores for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of these products and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*

No comments: