Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cause & Effect Audio CD Review

Focus on the Family's new Adventures in Odyssey audio CD series is called Cause & Effect.  There are over five hours of entertainment on these four CD's.  Each story features characters from Odyssey and or course, the famous Whit from Whit's End.  There are 12 stories to capture the imagination of your middle school child.  Each story has a problem and ends with a lesson learned.  There are many great sound effects and story telling techniques to create the perfect backdrop for teaching God's Word to young people.

I grew up listening to Adventures in Odyssey and it never surprises me all the fun ways they can make Jesus come alive.  What I really liked about this set is that not every story was centered around something biblical, but there was always a biblical lesson shared at the end.  There was a lot of mystery and some very funny and downright corny scenes.  I barely even realized that I had listened to five hours of adventure!

*This CD was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review by Tyndale House Publishers. This is my honest opinion of this CD and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*

No comments: