Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Booking It 2010: November

I am having so much fun keeping track of the books I read this year!  Here is what I read last month:

*A Cousin's Promise (Indiana Cousins, Book 1) by Wanda Brunstetter (gift from my grandma)
**I'm Outnumbered!: One Mom's Lessons in the Lively Art of Raising Boys by Laura Lee Groves (if you've got boys, this one is for you, tons of practical ideas)
**Lady in Waiting: A Novel by Susan Meissner (oh, this one was a page turner)
**The Sixty Minute Family: An Hour to Transform Your Relationships for Ever (Sixty-Minute) by Rob Parsons
**The Perfect Blend (The Tea Shop Series) by Trish Perry (loved this one and want to read more from this author) (currently a giveaway- check my sidebar)
**Eat This And Live For Kids by Dr. Don Colbert (very informative)

**Full reviews on each of these books

1 comment:

:) said...

I am going to have to check out that Outnumbered book. I definitely outnumbered. There is a whole lot of boy power in my house. Thanks for sharing your list.