I have never tried VitaTops before and I was very curious to see what a 100 calorie goodie would taste like. I was definitely eager to try the chocolate flavors first, but I was surprised that I liked some of the others as well. My favorites were Chocolate Mint, Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip, Deep Chocolate and Golden Corn. My least favorite was Raisin Bran. I think I was expecting it to taste the like the cereal. Overall, I thought that eating a VitaTop for breakfast was a great way to start my day. I also thought the brownies were very fudgy and tasted even better than a "regular" brownie because I know it was better for me. Not only do they taste good, but they also contain 15 crucial vitamins and minerals. How's that for indulgence?
Upon arrival of the box, I had to put it in the freezer since there are no additives or preservatives. There was also a sheet of directions of how to defrost and heat the products with a toaster oven or microwave. I definitely prefer the toaster oven.
*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
Buy it: You can visit Vitalicious and enjoy the selection of yummy products.
Win it: I am proud to have a giveaway for one of my readers. The winner will get a HUGE box of samples like I did! Open to US. Giveaway ends Wednesday, July 21.
To enter: Be sure to connect to all the links before filling out the form for entry.
1. Mandatory: Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Visit Vitalicious and tell me which product you would like to try. (required)
3. "Like" Vitalicious on Facebook
4. Follow Vitalicious on Twitter- @vitamuffin
5. Sign up for the Vitalicious enewsletter
6. Put my button on your blog and provide the link.
7. Subscribe to my blog by email (top right corner)
8."Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook (link on my blog).
9. Follow on Networked Blogs (link on my blog)
10. Follow me on Twitter-@shondaet
11. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)